This Page

has been moved to new address

Ahhh - More Flashbacks...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Just Because...
Just Because...

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Ahhh - More Flashbacks...

I was checking out YouTube and found a few amusing "blackmail" vids to send to friends and then I saw this one. Of course I was giggling because my gal Suz is in it (white outfit) but then I was thinking "wow - some of this looks familiar".



Yeah - it was familiar alright - it was filmed the day I was ummm.. sippin' a wine cooler beverage under the boardwalk when I was "pulled" in trouble because I was ahhhh.. fighting with a certain someone being a bitch to my then boyfriend and wound up with sun poisoning, a severe headache the next day and some amusing pictures.

Like this one after the fight. Behold the frosted hair that I cut off only to piss off my then boyfriend which got NO reaction - whatsoever.


Even better was OurBuddy finally figuring out 18 years later exactly why I was a bit *ahem* loopy that day finding out what I really was drinkin' out of that McD's cup. Guess I really was a better actress than I thought.

Labels: , , ,


Posted by Lys :: 12:03 AM :: 3 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------