This Page

has been moved to new address

From Meowmix: Tips for the Ladies...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Just Because...
Just Because...

Thursday, June 05, 2008

From Meowmix: Tips for the Ladies...

Meowmix sent me this email and, as I'm suffering from lack of brainpower for blogging today, I'm copping out and sending this out to y'all. May this make a grin break out on your face as you go "Hot Damn That's Right!"

Tips for the ladies in year 2008
  1. Aspire to be Barbie - the bitch has everything.
  2. If the shoe fits - buy one in every colour.
  3. Take life with a pinch of salt... A wedge of lime, and a shot of tequila.
  4. In need of a support group? - Cocktail hour with the girls!
  5. Go on the 30 day diet.? (I'm on it and so far I've lost 5 days).
  6. When life gets you down - just put on your big girl panties and deal with it.
  7. Let your greatest fear be that there is no PMS and this is just your personality.
  8. I know I'm in my own little world, but it's ok? They know me here.
  9. Lead me not into temptation, I can find it myself.
  10. Don't get your knickers in a knot; it solves nothing and makes you walk funny.
  11. When life gives you lemons in 2008 - turn it into lemonade then mix it with vodka. (Hear that Hotfessional and SSG?!?!?)
  12. Remember every good-looking, sweet, single male is someone else's ex-boyfriend!

Now smile and send to any girl wasting time at work, suffering from a hangover, or just suffering from work, that might need a reason to smile!

Labels: ,


Posted by Lys :: 7:02 PM :: 1 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------