This Page

has been moved to new address

How About A Little "I"

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Just Because...
Just Because...

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

How About A Little "I"

Auburn Kat did this little meme and, since, my brain is still on major meltdown, I figured "Why not?" So, therefore, here we go with a little "I..."

I am: frustrated that I really am not where I am supposed to be.

I think: too much.

I thank: my family and friends for their unconditional love and support, even when I am at my most nerve-wracking.

I know: that the decision that I have recently made is the right one for me.

I wish: that I can do what I have a passion for.

I hate: seeing my friends and family hurting.

I miss: those in my life who have since passed on.

I feel: excited for the future that is mapped ahead.

I shop: with way more restraint than I have in the past.

I hear: that dreadful air conditioner. (And sadly I think too many concerts and gigs is blowing out my hearing :( )

I crave: an ice coffee. What can I say - it's been a day so far.

I wonder: how the heck A. is doing sometimes. There are days when I miss him and days when I go "who was he again?".

I dream: about having my own successful PR firm, finding the love of my life and traveling the world.

I love: my family and friends. They say friends are family that we choose ourselves and dammit, I have chosen some good friends.

I care: about the small stuff too often. I need to let that stuff go.

I always: try to think before I act.

I celebrate: that I've survived what I have and try to enjoy life.

I sing: only if I will not break glass. Drat those nuns who yelled at me in the Second Grade and told me to pick a pitch - soprano or alto.

I cry: only when I absolutely have to. I'm always the strong one.

I don't always: have the tolerance for people like I should have.

I write: whenever I can, however, it's not as much as I would like.

I pray: in the morning when I get up.

I lose: my short term memory all the time lately. I'm starting to think I might have adult onset ADHD (or its a casualty of the 9to5).

I listen: to my iPod whenever possible because Orlando radio is lacking, IMO.

I am scared: of taking a chance and putting myself out there but in time, I know I'll do it.

I dance: on occasion, but it was a passion of mine.

I need: to jump back on the Personal Finance bandwagon and work on my FICO score.

I surf: the internet whenever I have a free second.

I dread: packing and moving.

I anticipate: what's in store for me in the near future.

I laugh: whenever I can.

Labels: ,


Posted by Lys :: 12:32 PM :: 2 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------