This Page

has been moved to new address

My Life - In Mosaic Form

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Just Because...
Just Because...

Friday, June 06, 2008

My Life - In Mosaic Form

OK, both Hotfessional and Kalisah did this so I figured I'd give it a shot...


Here are the Rules...
a. Type your answer to each of the questions below into Flickr Search.
b. Using only the first page, pick an image.
c. Copy and paste each of the URLs for the images into fd’s mosaic maker.


1. What is your first name? Lys (wha - you thought you were going to get the FULL name? Methinksnot. No Dooce for me)
2. What is your favorite food? Iced Caramel Macchiato
3. What high school did you go to? Cathedral High School (Go Panthers!)
4. What is your favorite color? Teal
5. Who is your celebrity crush? George Clooney Eads. (Wha - you thought I was going to be predictable, huh?)
6. Favorite drink? Espresso Martinis
7. Dream vacation? Italy
8. Favorite dessert? Pumpkin crème brulee
9. What you want to be when you grow up? Publicist but, since that basically pulled up nothing but various PR stills for various celebs (and I don't want to be a Pussycat Doll), I did "Public Relations".
10. What do you love most in life? Family and Friends, of course.
11. One Word to describe you. Loyal
12. Your flickr name. JustAnothaGal. I got NOTHING under JustAnothaGal, but get Just ANOTHER Gal, oh yeah - a photo of a cluttered purse. SO me.



1. fleur de lys, 2. three heavenly words, 3. cathedral of learning, 4. Reminder Of A Honeymoon, 5. GEORGE EADS, 6. Espresso Martini, 7. Ravello - Country - Italy, 8. Pumpkin creme brulee, 9. Brand Building & Public Relations #03, 10. Village of Gorbio, Maritime Alps, Provence, 11. Love is..., 12. inside my bag

Labels: ,


Posted by Lys :: 5:50 PM :: 3 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------