This Page

has been moved to new address

7 Songs For 7 Reasons...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Just Because...
Just Because...

Wednesday, July 02, 2008

7 Songs For 7 Reasons...

Reese started it, The True Urban Queen then launched the volley so now I'm off and running. I clearly am missing some brain cells as I attempt to do this but let's see what happens:

Instructions: List seven songs you are into right now. No matter what the genre, whether they have words, or even if they’re not any good, but they must be songs you’re really enjoying now, shaping your spring summer. Post these instructions in your blog along with your seven songs. Then tag seven other people to see what they’re listening to.


"Rising Up" by The Roots feat. Chrisette Michelle ~ Nothing says Philly like The Roots and when you toss in one of my fave singers with, you know I'm gonna have this in repeat.

"Pocketful of Sunshine"
by Natasha Bedingfield ~ Shhhh.. Don't judge. It's actually the lyrics that caught me (and the video of her skydiving out of the 9to5 when she's hit her frustration level was classic!)

"Don't Stop Believing"
by George Lamond ~ What. You thought I'd just let a list skate by without a mention of GL? Ummm.. Not. Actually, he redid this song and I'm loving the track right now.

"When I Grow Up" by the Pussycat Dolls ~ Hey - it's a guilty pleasure. I actually like PCD. Shoot me.

"Closer" by Ne-Yo. That man can SING. Beyond Talented... way beyond talented.

"Be Okay" by Chrisette Michelle ~ With what I've been facing as of late, this song has kept me strangely calm. No matter what happens, I know that I will be okay.

"Love is Gone" by David Guetta ~ I heard this in Philly and I about blew up JoeZ's phone trying to find out who the hell sang the song, where it was, etc. That's one of the things I DETEST about Orlando - we get music late. Seriously, late.

Hey - do I get bonus points for not mentioning a track by JoeZ (only because I can't because it's not released yet) or another client ? :::teee heee:::

Normally, I don't tag, but this time I will (and damn - I HATE being limited by 7. I feel like I'm choosing a kickball team or somethin'). So, if you didn't get tagged and still want to play along, let me know in the comments and I'll drop by and visit...


1. Kristen of Diary of A ShoeAddict
2. Bren of Flanboyant Eats
3. Auburn Kat
4. Leslie of Pretty Random Thoughts
5. Kimmy K of I Have No Name
6. Michelle of Grown Up Girlie
7. SSG of Confessions of a (Sometimes!) Serendipitous Girl

Labels: , ,


Posted by Lys :: 5:30 PM :: 3 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------