This Page

has been moved to new address

Rockin' On My iPod This Morning...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Just Because...
Just Because...

Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Rockin' On My iPod This Morning...

One thing I love about my iPod shuffle is that I never know what musical melody I'm going to be zapped with in the a.m. This morning, as I'm shooting down I-4 after a MASSIVE traffic jam caused by cops yet again walkin' through traffic [sigh] was this track:

K7 - "Come Baby Come"

Now, for those freestyle heads, y'all know K7 was really Kayel from TKA (and, if I remember correctly, was also a DJ on Hot97 along with one Food Network Diva, Sunny Anderson). And, thanks to the wonders of YouTube, I found this K7/TKA performance from a show last year which has my favorite favorite FAVORITE K7 song of all time, "Zunga Zeng"

Now don't mind me. I'll be dancin' in my cubicle...

Labels: , ,


Posted by Lys :: 12:40 PM :: 2 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------