This Page

has been moved to new address

Lord Forgive Me...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Just Because...
Just Because...

Thursday, August 21, 2008

Lord Forgive Me...

For I have bought new shoes, again.*

Specifically, I have procured the Report Signature Newbury Platform Sandal in Fuschia. I saw them in an ad and on The Shoe Goddess, remembered that post where I whined incessantly about that daggone Kelly Ripa dictating shoe choices, reverted back to my teen years and made the plunge.

However, in my defense, I got them online with coupons, cash back, free shipping & free returns.

I'm sure that Philly in Nov. might be too cold for these lovelies, but for the sake of fashion, I will take one for the team. Because, for one's birthday, one must be the belle of the ball and how can I not be with these gorgeous stilettos.



A gal has to note that these new beauties now catapults me into the 5" Stiletto club. That, in of itself, brings a whole new wealth of knowledge. Specifically, to my male friends who INSIST on saying they are 5'10, with these stilettos there is the disclosure I will be 5'10 so there will be no lyin' to this blond! I know a bunch of y'all are 5'8/5'9.



To quote Ms. Hotfessional, Oh My Holy Hell Y'all!

*Yes, I will have to sacrifice an additional 3 pairs of shoes to the eBay/Charity bin as a form of penance.

Labels: , , ,


Posted by Lys :: 5:13 PM :: 5 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------