This Page

has been moved to new address

The Bitch Is Back...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Just Because...
Just Because...

Thursday, November 12, 2009

The Bitch Is Back...

No, not me - I never left.  How excited am I that Amanda Woodward, my fave character EVER on Melrose - well, except Rob Estes - is back.  It makes suffering through all things Simpson bad acting somewhat okay.  Who knew that Melrose Place (from the 90s) was my guilty pleasure.  Go figure. 

And for the love of God will someone tell me where the hell they found these shoes for Amanda's return - they are screaming to be in my closet.

Check out the clip - best line ever "You know when I hired you to give this place a makeover, I didn't mean to smear it with lipstick and turn it into a five dollar hooker."...

Labels: ,


Posted by Lys :: 1:55 AM :: 2 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------