This Page

has been moved to new address

Seriously, Am I Ready For This...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Just Because...
Just Because...

Sunday, November 01, 2009

Seriously, Am I Ready For This...

This bad blogger that I know *ahem* has decided to sign up for NahBlahBlah with not only this blog but also Cooking in Stilettos...

I guess perhaps I could use some of the writing practice, huh? 

So, tomorrow - be prepared for a doozy of a post recounting my trials and tribulations getting reacquainted with a city that I adore as I finally start to settle in...

For now, I'm off to nurse a headache from my Phillies giving it up to the Yanks AGAIN!


Posted by Lys :: 11:59 PM :: 1 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------