This Page

has been moved to new address

Obsessed With: Elizabeth & James Lace Pumps...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Just Because...
Just Because...

Saturday, November 07, 2009

Obsessed With: Elizabeth & James Lace Pumps...

You know, I detest loving this new line by the Olsen twins.  I see a pair of their shoes, not know it's made by them and *boom* fall in love - HATE IT!  And what's worse is I have a pair of E&J boots that fit fabulously (yes, THOSE boots I waxed poetic about before).  Not to mention the quality is stellar.  Perhaps I should get over my celebrity brand issue, huh (except with Jessica Simpson - that one will NOT change.  Same with J-Lo.  And Britney Spears.  And.... let me shush).

So now they have these Elizabeth & James Lace pumps and I adore anything lace.  Couple that with the buttons down the heel and they had me at hello.  So now this means I'm going to start scouring for coupons/sales/cash back and hope my size doesn't sell out in the meantime. 

*le sigh*

EaJ-LacePumps           EaJ-LacePumps-2

Labels: , , , ,


Posted by Lys :: 2:26 AM :: 0 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------