This Page

has been moved to new address

Boredom Strikes….

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Just Because...
Just Because...

Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Boredom Strikes….



Its Wednesday and with Friday fast approaching for some reason, I am not feeling "energized" nor looking forward to the weekend. Maybe it’s the ominous warning that was on the news this morning about "tropical storm, Katrina". C'mon people - it’s a storm. Up north, unless your blizzard ranks over 2 ft. of snow, 'pshawww that ain't nothin'. For a tropical storm, that should be a blip on the radar for Central Florida. It is not a hurricane. My cat is NOT hiding underneath the bed. The grocery stores' shelves are still stocked. There is no need to panic people. And when is the storm "due to make landfall" - Tomorrow & Friday. What a way to kickstart a weekend.

However, one positive upswing announced today during our quarterly staff meeting is that our overtime was "erroneously excluded" from our paychecks and somehow it will be included in our next paycheck. However I don't believe that I have a good amount of overtime racked up to make a substantial dent in my "exploits in shopping". Ask me again on the 31st. Maybe I'll have something pleasant to report.

But I guess, this weekend I have something to look forward to. Putting together my chaise lounge that is still propped up against my desk and collecting dust. With all the boxes that they shipped this in, I swear my apartment looks like a QVC shipping facility. See, there is a good reason why I invested in tools when I got my first apartment. Someone please call Bob Villa.


Posted by Lys :: 4:47 PM :: 0 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------