This Page

has been moved to new address

Someone call Bob Villa...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Just Because...
Just Because...

Monday, September 05, 2005

Someone call Bob Villa...

I refuse to put together ONE MORE PIECE OF FURNITURE. This weekend I decided to put together the chaise, as well as a new vacuum cleaner AND a television cart, all of which have been sitting in their boxes waiting for me to have a few days to put it all together. Putting together that chaise was a nightmare, coupled with the fact that I had to rearrange the room on top of it. What does my kitten do? She jumps on the chaise like the Queen of Sheba and promptly goes to sleep.

Next time I decide to put together any sort of furniture, I'm calling Bob Villa first! Roomie on the other hand is threatening to hide the drill and screwdriver.

However, I am thrilled with the new vacuum, which is telling me I'm working too much if I'm excited over how a Eureka picks up dirt. What's scary is not having a clue just how much dirt was left on the rug with the old vacuum, whereas the new one just picks up everything, C.S.I. style. Money well invested! Dirt be damned!

Posted by Lys :: 9:48 PM :: 0 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------