This Page

has been moved to new address

Damn You Food Network...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Just Because...
Just Because...

Sunday, February 26, 2006

Damn You Food Network...

I have about had it with the Food Network. I'm finding myself now, when grocery shopping, buying whole nutmeg, various cheeses, reading labels, and planning meals for the week. I'm actually *gasp* looking forward to getting various kitchen tools from Linens 'N Things or Bed, Bath and Beyond and actually taking the time to cook, not just microwave. I've learned how to finally make a steak (and, in my 34 years, that's hard to believe. A. always made the steaks but to make it at home, the horrah!)

Just my cooking over the weekend has driven my roommate over the edge. From the Portabello Tortellini with a garlic butter cream sauce, to homemade Jambalaya with shrimp and sausage, finally culminating tonight with a steak cooked perfectly medium well with a blue cheese/onion butter. I'm beginning to scare myself.

I know what a friend of mine would say, "About time you got domesticated". I'm thinking, "God its cheaper to eat home than order take out" *LOL*

I don't know whether to curse or thank Food Network!

Posted by Lys :: 10:52 PM :: 0 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------