This Page

has been moved to new address

Meet Pinky..

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Just Because...
Just Because...

Saturday, February 25, 2006

Meet Pinky..

Please meet Pinky!

I *heart* this phone. It was tough getting it home, but I will go more into detail tomorrow...

I know I know - hate this picture quality but it was taken with my old, now retired camera phone. The new phone is splendid. It was on sale at Cingular for $199.99 with a $50.00 rebate PLUS I also got a $20.00 cash back bonus from FatWallet.com - gives me just enough $$$ to go get a travel charger and MAYBE, just maybe, the pink bluetooth ;)

This is SO NOT Paris Hilton's phone. Thank. God. I would have sent it right back if it was that bright 80s neon fuschia color. *shudders*

Posted by Lys :: 2:35 PM :: 0 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------