This Page

has been moved to new address

Errand Day...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Just Because...
Just Because...

Saturday, April 22, 2006

Errand Day...

Saturdays, for me, are normally spent recovering from the hellacious week that I had previously. I like to take that time to relax, sleep in and just take my time. I don't want to overschedule myself with appointments, running around and just being on the go-go-go. I'm like that Monday through Friday. Why carry that into my weekend, right?

I've been feeling lately like I'm about to burn out and, with a trial starting on Monday, I've really pushed myself over my normal limits but, since I have to work on Sunday - my Sunday errands had to be pushed to Saturday. Plus, I had to find a SunTrust branch that was open on Saturday (which, in itself, was a nice little detective job). Since I had to work OT this week, the bank was not an option so today was errand day...

What a whole new world opened up to me. The only bank open was in Celebration, Florida, right next to Kissimmee and DIsney World and what a quaint little area that was. If the hurricanes didn't always strike Osceola County, I would seriously think about buying a home there next year. I had to drop Shadow at the groomers, and rush to the bank, making it with 3 minutes to spare. Then I took my time and did my other errands at a leisurely place, realizing that Saturdays being errand days might be nice.

Then, this happened. I picked up Shadow at the groomers and like a kid with a bad haircut when you can't tell her how she looks, she kept pulling at her feet and meowing looking at me - they BUTCHERED the cat! She didn't even want toys and when people would tell her she was adorable, she would meow and look away - its like she's traumatized. She normally loves pictures - to get this shot, was like pulling teeth. I had to catch her while she was trying to fix her bad haircut.

Now, I have to find a new groomer for her - an errand for next Saturday, perhaps.



Posted by Lys :: 7:00 PM :: 0 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------