This Page

has been moved to new address

... Funny things fans say...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Just Because...
Just Because...

Sunday, April 30, 2006

... Funny things fans say...

While sifting through my bizillion emails I got during the chaos of the past few weeks (which I'm just now starting to answer), I found one from a fan of one of my former clients that basically said:

Ask **** if he by chance remembers falling down when ***** performed at _______ Venue in '87. Hehe! I can still picture it...I think he was performing one of the songs he sang on, because he was near the front of the stage dancing. Anyway, he spun around really fast doing several revolutions and ended up on his butt. I remember he stayed down there for a moment and just smiled...embarrassed, but amused at the same time.

Now why, for the love of god, would I ask a client if he remembers falling down in 1987??? And this is one of the more normal emails I would get from time to time. As Rosie would say, "Oh Brother!".

Posted by Lys :: 5:41 PM :: 0 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------