This Page

has been moved to new address

MySpace Strikes Again...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Just Because...
Just Because...

Tuesday, December 12, 2006

MySpace Strikes Again...

Sometimes, I have to wonder - why does the past always surface when it's not wanted. Just on a whim, A. popped into my head with a "hmmm.. wonder how he's doing". The marvel/hell that is MySpace revealed that A. just joined and, on my birthday no less. Being that A. is beyond computer "challenged", I'm sure MySpace is a whole new world to him. In a weird way, I feel a sense of relief that he is still up north and is not down here in Florida, however, the desire to shoot him a quick email just to see how he is doing was hard to resist.

Don't get me wrong - I don't ever want to start things up in that way ever again, but I miss the friendship. I've always been one to stay friends with an ex, and try to keep the friendship after the romance had ended (with the exception of a select few like Mark and Jackie who both deserved a good kick in the head). With A. it was different - it's like the ghost of the past has surfaced and I'm was sitting here going "To speak or not to speak". I've always joked that A. was like my version of Big - not good for me but so tempting. I've discovered that over the years, I'm personally more the Aidan type of gal. I'm beyond the bad boy mystique that I used to be attracted to (or the a-hole factor, to put it simply). Plus - A. has issues that will never change and I'm sure going to Iraq only intensified them more than ever. After the breakup Mark, it was brief and more of a rebound, but we were able to go back to our friendship until H. complicated things (and then A. went and got married but is now divorced). In the positive - I'm older, wiser and less likely to hit temptation (or visit Rhode Island). I'm sure that Meowmix will hit me with a "NO NO NO NO NO" but I have to wonder - what would have happened if only she had roundkicked him that night at the hockey game.... *sigh*

Labels:


Posted by Lys :: 4:20 PM :: 0 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------