This Page

has been moved to new address

Don't Say I Didn't Give You A Heads Up....

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Just Because...
Just Because...

Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Don't Say I Didn't Give You A Heads Up....

Get this: If you love TooFaced cosmetics and are a complete product junkie, like moi, you might want to check out this Friends & Family event by TooFaced Cosmetics. Their palettes are great for gifts for co-workers, friends, etc., their makeup product is flirty and fun and the prices - Can we say "PURCHASE!!!"

So, yes, you might want to drop by and take a looksee. I restrained myself as I have some holiday shopping to do, but what I did buy, I saved over 60% on. Maybe no cash-back, but at these prices, I still gotta give a thumbs up to
FatWallet for putting me onto this sale.

From Fat Wallet:
Great stocking stuffers! Too-Faced Cosmetics is having a really great sale with many discontinued items marked down to very low prices. Shipping is $5.95 for your entire order, or free with orders over $75.00, and you can click here to see the discounted items (log in and click "discount order form"). Products are selling out quickly, and here's a sample of what is currently available:
  • Lip Liars $2.00 (was $12.50)
  • Loose After Glow $3.00 (was $18.50)
  • Luxe Liner Eyeliner $3.00 (was $18.50)
  • Quickie Chronicals or Testers Palettes $8.00 (was $25.00)
  • Kiss Stick Collection $8.00 (was $25.00)
  • Powder Pout $4.00 (was $18.00)
  • Whipped Lip Luxe Set $8.00 (was $25.00)

Labels:


Posted by Lys :: 6:33 PM :: 0 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------