This Page

has been moved to new address

Vacation Is All I Ever Wanted…

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Just Because...
Just Because...

Monday, December 04, 2006

Vacation Is All I Ever Wanted…

Remember that old Go-Go’s tune - Vacation. In today’s day and age, how hard is it for the average american to take a little R&R time and just recharge one’s batteries without the responsibility of checking into the office via the cell or blackberry or logging in from a laptop? I know - inconceivable, right. In today’s day and age, the curse of the workaholic abounds. PayPerPost wanted us to check out this vacation property. Coming up, Meowmix and I will have to book our annual birthday celebration (since the one in November got scrapped for a business conflict thanks to yours truly). Where the final destination will be - who knows.

So - when PayPerPost asked me to check out this place,
Cave Creek, I was impressed. Not that Scottsdale would have normally crossed my path, but thanks to friends of mine in Arizona, I’m hearing some good buzz on this little town. The trend seems to be some investment property and then rent it out like a resort/hotel when not using.

So, it’s my educated guess that the key goal is rest and relaxation. Now, if they have no ‘net access, I might just be tempted to do just that.

Cave Creek Real Estate

**This post was brought to you by
PayPerPost. My opinion, as always, is my own**


Posted by Lys :: 4:42 PM :: 0 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------