This Page

has been moved to new address

A Cure for "Shiny Penny Syndrome"...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Just Because...
Just Because...

Sunday, December 03, 2006

A Cure for "Shiny Penny Syndrome"...

Time Management has never been one of my strong points. I’m going to confess – I’m a gal who has a case of the shiny penny syndrome at times. You know the “ohhh – look – pretty” as I get distracted. Like right now – I’m “multi-tasking”, reviewing this site and with the other eye checking out the VH1 Big In ’06 awards (gotta support Perez’s appearance, right!?!? Plus – Fergie is performing. Holy #*@* - is that) See what I mean?

Anywayz – PayPerPost put this opportunity in front of me to review a time management site. Do they know something about me?? This site has a bunch of links, free newsletters, a free mini-course, basically pretty much anything you might need to wrestle that demon into submission.

Who knows, maybe I’ll learn a thing or three. I still vow to get distracted by shoes, though.

time management
**This post has been brought to you by
PayPerPost. My opinion and testimonial, as always, is my own.**

Posted by Lys :: 11:10 PM :: 0 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------