This Page

has been moved to new address

One of my Favorite Spots...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Just Because...
Just Because...

Sunday, December 03, 2006

One of my Favorite Spots...


I wanted to share this spot with y'all. Ever since I was a little girl, I would love to go to the Log Cabin in Holyoke (near Easthampton). I would go there with my parents, great grandmother , my Aunt Maddie and also my grandparents. It was a frequent haunt and a very special place.

As I got older, the Log Cabin closed for a bit, and we would go next door to the Harvest Valley Inn. However, when I really needed to think, I would still go to this lookout point and glance over at the Pioneer Valley. Very few friends knew about my "spot", but one of the ones who I would have talks with here was Nick.

Last week, when I was in Western Mass - not sure of when my next trip back would be, I wanted to take a pic. I wish y'all could see how gorgeous it is at night - or with the snow - or even in the fall with the leaves a rainbow of colors - absolutely breathtaking. And, when I need to clear my head, I can just look at the pic and remember all the good times I had here.

Labels:


Posted by Lys :: 10:16 AM :: 0 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------