This Page

has been moved to new address

Showin' a Little PPP Love...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Just Because...
Just Because...

Sunday, December 03, 2006

Showin' a Little PPP Love...

PayPerPost is looking for a little PPP Love… and I am more than happy to oblige. They wanted to know what I love most about PayPerPost. Well, that is simple – ease of use. It’s super easy to navigate their site, they don’t censor your opinions (and y’all know how much I’m anti-free speech) and they are fabulous when it comes to customer service. They really care about their bloggers and I cannot rave enough about the service and their people. Even when the links aren’t always “correct”, they are quick to get right on any technical glitch. Let’s not even talk about the choice of opportunities that they present. Where else can I indulge in research on online shopping, couponing, real estate, home goods, need I go on?
So, if you are interested in checking out PayPerPost – just follow the little link. Who knows what you may find at the end of your journey.

ads on blogs

**This post has been brought to you by PayPerPost. My opinion and testimonial, as always, is my own.**


Posted by Lys :: 10:52 PM :: 0 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------