This Page

has been moved to new address

Recipe Success: Petite Filet with Gorgonzola

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Just Because...
Just Because...

Sunday, April 15, 2007

Recipe Success: Petite Filet with Gorgonzola

Well, to kick my inner kitchen diva into gear, I'm going to start ensuring that my cooking at home is in line. I'm going to start highlighting a few good recipes that work well and, if you like 'em, try them and let me know what you think. Most of the time I get my recipes from FoodNetwork and I'm a big fan of Everyday Italian. Though I'm Irish, I really think I must have been italian in another lifetime...

Tonight's Success: Petite Filet with Gorgonzola and Porchini Mushroom Sauce. While I did not have porchinis on hand, I did have baby portabellas which were on special this weekend. Served with some corn, it was a nice meal topped off with some Ice Coffee that *gasp* I made myself. Shocked yet?

Now if only I can convince the fuzzball she should do dishes.

Labels:


Posted by Lys :: 8:29 PM :: 1 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------