This Page

has been moved to new address

Food Network Awards...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Just Because...
Just Because...

Sunday, April 15, 2007

Food Network Awards...

Seriously - did anyone else sit through this wondering "What the #*@(@#*#". Now - mind you, the awards took place on February 24th. It's now April 15th. While I'm all for recognition of various local establishments that promote the culinary culture and the story of the CIA (Culinary Institute of America) Scholarship Winner was very touching and, being the Philly Wench I am - I was THRILLED to see the City Stadium win, but seriously - ANOTHER award show?

I just don't get it. Next year, I hope to attend the SOBE Food & Wine Festival - I just don't know if I could sit through an award show celebrating the Macaroni Monet or a Gelatin Artist...

Bring on the reruns of Iron Chef!!

Labels: ,


Posted by Lys :: 10:47 PM :: 0 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------