This Page

has been moved to new address

You Just NEVER Know Who Might Be Right Next To You..

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Just Because...
Just Because...

Monday, April 16, 2007

You Just NEVER Know Who Might Be Right Next To You..

Tonight, as I was walking out of my office talking on the phone about the lovely *mess* O-Town is in, who is walking next to me but Mr. Mayor - oy!!! I didn't even notice him coming out of City Hall towards the parking garage. However, I did notice one thing - I'm still taller than him in heels, plus he moves pretty quick. I guess you never know when someone might be around... oh well. Do I get brownie points for NOT smackin' him with a ladle for the recent news about having someone arrested for feeding the homeless??

See - I can be civil, sometimes - but I still refuse to call him "Your Honor" or whatever civil greeting they might have. He'll be Mr. Dyer until he really proves himself and shows a bit more "honor". Working late one night is not going to cut it.

Labels:


Posted by Lys :: 11:50 PM :: 3 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------