This Page

has been moved to new address

A Couple Things On The Brain...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Just Because...
Just Because...

Wednesday, May 02, 2007

A Couple Things On The Brain...

I'm a firm believer that if you have something to say, just for the love of God man - SAY IT! If we have a problem, let's get it into the open and all parties are satisfied. HOWEVER, should someone go behind one's back and talk a whole bunch of junk while smiling in one's face - oh. give. me. a. break. Back to the Dooce'd thing, let's just say true colors are more evident than ever and I, for one, ain't having it. Nosiree Bob!

In other news... I've made a stout resolution to my Personal Finance Goals. I'm holding myself accountable and that includes looking at all aspects of a gal's life. Someone told me that I tend to sell myself short and need to reach a little higher. I think that they may have a point. I had a rather refreshing chat with Meowmix Tuesday night whereby I kinda made the statement "I'd like to have the chance at having some aspect of a life". Does that mean I need to cut the work hours - most definitely. Am I a workaholic - c'mon now. Some people are addicted to alcohol, drugs, shopping, etc. - my vices are work and shoes. Not necessarily in that order and one of them has to be curtailed. I'm burnt out so much so that I need to breathe and if that means I need to cut back on hours, than so be it. However, my shoes get a stay of execution - I can't cut both out at once, ya know.

And - in other news.. DANCING WITH THE STARS VOTED OFF JOHN RATZBERGER??? Aw man - he tried tho - bonus points for stickin' it out unlike that one that quit prior to the show starting.

Labels: ,


Posted by Lys :: 11:32 PM :: 2 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------