This Page

has been moved to new address

Nordstrom's Beauty Exclusives Sale: Are You Ready?

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Just Because...
Just Because...

Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Nordstrom's Beauty Exclusives Sale: Are You Ready?

I know I said I was going to break up with the local Nordys - but online, I think I can forgive (for now) (and the cash back doesn't hurt either!). They are getting amped up for their big Beauty Exclusives sale, so I'm thinking of stocking up on my Philosophy everyday must haves:





Philosophy: Purity Made Simple facial cleanser and it's 32 oz. should last a while.





Philosophy: Hope in a Jar moisturizer (love this stuff and I'm out already)... The 2 oz. is normally around $35 so I'm getting an extra jar for $10 more.


and I am torn between:


This MAC Brush Set





or this Bobbi Brown Brush Set. I am a sucker for makeup brushes - and I need some good ones!! Both MAC & Bobbi Brown have professional quality products so we'll see.



Not to mention I'm eyeing this Bobbi Brown makeup collection (I'm sensing a new obsession but the stuff looks amazing on - trust me!) I haven't tried their cream eyeshadow but I'm tempted!!


or my Bare Escentuals standby (adore this stuff - tinted mineral veil.. to go and at that size for THAT price?? You are kidding, right??)



You can check out more of the deals HERE. I'm hoping they offer some sort of Beauty incentive so if you dont' get the emails, sign up now. The sale, I'm guessing, starts July 20th.

Labels: ,


Posted by Lys :: 8:51 PM :: 6 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------