This Page

has been moved to new address

You Know What Is Really Scary...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Just Because...
Just Because...

Wednesday, September 05, 2007

You Know What Is Really Scary...

Here's one to scare the masses...

Ever try to sing along to the radio with no voice? In my case, I was cruising along 436 on my trek home singing away to my current song of the moment, P!nk's "Who Knew" and my voice, if I heard it correctly was intermittant waves of what could only be described as a mixture of the Budweiser frogs and Bob C. From Dance Party (the one who *never* removed his sunglasses) interspersed with Mariahesque high notes and silence and lipsyncing (I was singing, my voice was not). Scared my own damn self, but hey, it was fun.

I'm croaking now so count yourselves blessed that you weren't subjected to the above torture.

Labels:


Posted by Lys :: 8:56 PM :: 2 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------