This Page

has been moved to new address

Oh SmartBargains..Why DO You Tempt Me So...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Just Because...
Just Because...

Monday, September 03, 2007

Oh SmartBargains..Why DO You Tempt Me So...

You know those glasses I want - those gorgeous Gucci sunglasses. I look at the fake ones in the mall and they pale in comparison. I've tried on the real deal and they are *perfect* for me - much better than my fake DKNY ones I picked up in Philly that keeps getting caught in my hair, ripping out chunks of it in the process.

Well here I am waxing on about my PF goals and, when I go to FatWallet.com to pick up the MyFico stuff, I see in big bold letters $25.00 off a purchase of $50.00 or more for SmartBargains.com. And FatWallet offers 5% cash back. EGADS! And it ends on Wednesday... and there's only one pair left...

24 hour rule is now in effect (well, in my case - 12 hr. rule - after I pull my scores and check the finances - Gotta pay rent first, ya know.)

Just when I START to get on the right track...

Labels: ,


Posted by Lys :: 11:57 PM :: 1 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------