This Page

has been moved to new address

Posts Read 'Roud The Way...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Just Because...
Just Because...

Friday, October 05, 2007

Posts Read 'Roud The Way...

It's no secret that I read *ahem* a few blogs. If you saw my Bloglines, you would wonder "WTH - does this gal bookmark everything??" Nope. However there are a number of blogs I read on the daily or during the weekend catch-up, and many more that I discover through the blogrolls of other blogs I read frequently. I figure if the person who's blog I enjoy likes so and so blog, let me go investigate. And since I'm a nosy wench, I mean curious individual, I figure why the heck not.

When I started reading blogs a few moons ago, three of my faves (outside of the gossip blogs) were Pink Shoe Diaries, Grown Up Girlie and Overdressed (Now she blogs at: I Am Not My Hair). Through them I've discovered countless other blogs which you might see on my blog roll, and, through THOSE blogs, other jems have been unearthed.

Just today, I discovered through a link on Perfectly Plump Preppy's blog to a very witty/snarky blog called Jennsylvania. Hmmm.. of course I wonder - "Is it a Philly gal?" cuz I'm associating Pennsylvania (and Philly) with that and clicked. Listen, I'm blonde mmmmkay - can you see the inner workings of my warped mind. Thought so. I about shrieked when I discovered it was Jen Lancaster's blog, one of my favorite authors. I adored her book, Bitter is the New Black, and also have her new book Bright Lights, Big Ass which I'm currently reading and she's just hilarious. Like Carrie Bradshaw hilarious. Witty, snarky and she is one of those that states what people want to say, but don't.

SO, I noticed a post on her blog which made me go "EXACTLY" and it's: Grab a Pen, I'm Giving Advice Couldn't have said it better myself.

So that made me think, "what about a weekly highlight of various posts that I find thought provoking, giggle worthy and/or makes you go hmmmm...". So with that, I'd like to point out some interesting ones.

So, that hopefully will give you a bit of weekend reading while hopefully you might be enjoying a hot toddy (or two)...

Labels: , , , , , ,


Posted by Lys :: 6:49 PM :: 2 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------