This Page

has been moved to new address

Mustering Up The Courage...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Just Because...
Just Because...

Sunday, September 30, 2007

Mustering Up The Courage...

I go through these stints where you can drop me in a nightclub and I'm chatting up the DJ and the club owner and am in my environment, to where I turn into a recluse and my shyness takes over and I shut off the phone, don't answer emails, nada.

I have an opportunity this week to branch out, shall we say, but the fear of the unknown is holding me back a bit. All weekend long there have been little things pointing me towards the "do what you REALLY want to do" but then I just want to hide under the covers and not peek out until its safe to go back to the mediocre. And as I go on, I know that the mediocre is not for me. It's a means to an end, but it doesn't fulfill my soul. So now the shy period has set in.

I'm sure that this too shall pass :::sigh:::

Labels:


Posted by Lys :: 8:25 PM :: 2 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------