This Page

has been moved to new address

It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Just Because...
Just Because...

Monday, October 01, 2007

It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown...


Good Grief! OK... I know I love all things pumpkin but I'm on pumpkin overload..

Some recent discoveries (and I'm not admitting to scoping many of these out for purchase/stockpiling). Yes, I've considered asking if I could purchase the Starbucks syrup for home use, but I'm weird - I would do that. :::hides Cinnamon Dolce syrup in cabinet::: Besides Pumpkin Spice Lattes at Starbucks, I've discovered:

Here's my question - Whats Next? Pumpkin Pasta?

Labels: , ,


Posted by Lys :: 9:51 PM :: 5 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------