This Page

has been moved to new address

The Delirium Must Be Setting In...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Just Because...
Just Because...

Sunday, November 25, 2007

The Delirium Must Be Setting In...

After a long day at the 9to5, with the impending chaos to begin tomorrow on or before 7:00 a.m. til whenever, I decided that since I got home late tonight, a night on the couch was in order. I was cleaning off the Tivo and started to watch Iron Chef America: Holiday Dessert Battle and I've been in a fit of giggles from the get go.

I don't know what is worse:

The fact that I find Robert Irvine somewhat attractive is now telling me that I need to start hitting the social scene once this project is over. (Hey - I'm a sucker for great arms, 'k)


As much as I watch Iron Chef, I have NEVER seen the chefs have so much fun with each other. Mario was close but this was hilarious - Paula Dean is totally over the top and add her with the other crew, even Cat Cora gets into the mix.
If you love the Food Network, you must see this if it repeats.

Labels: , ,


Posted by Lys :: 11:01 PM :: 0 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------