This Page

has been moved to new address

Today is My Sunday...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Just Because...
Just Because...

Saturday, November 24, 2007

Today is My Sunday...

Well, tomorrow starts the big work project where my life will not be my own until Dec. 1st. (Well Dec. 2nd but shhhh). The only thing I'm looking forward to is catching up on the sleep I am to miss. How sad, right?

So today, I'm going to be doing all my Sunday tasks, i.e., Laundry, Errands, Cleaning the House, Lugging the Tree upstairs, etc. I even woke up this morning disoriented thinking that it was Sunday and finally realizing as I got up to get ready for the 9to5, "Dummy, it's SATURDAY." :::sigh::: And to start things off in true "Fate is Messing With Me" fashion, I feel the beginnings of a sinus infection coming on so I'll also have to factor in a CVS stop for some Sudafed to head this off at the pass. Because sick days are NOT an option. I could be on death's door and calling out is a no no.

Am I looking forward to it - ummm.. the jury's still out on that one. Do I know I can do this: of course! However, I'm going to have to start examining my options as I know I need to start making some choices, and soon. As my family has reminded me, this is interfering with the day to day life and that's not really what I should be focused on at this moment.

But if my posts are short and sweet for the remainder of NaBloPoMo, be kind please. I'll be posting off the Blackberry throughout the week when I can get to it. So, that means I won't be able to visit everyone's blogs daily but know that I will be catching up when I can. And I might be commenting a few days back and hope that Bloglines can hold down the fort.

Tonight I plan on opening up a bottle of 2007 Beajoulais Nouveau and watching the Godfather, Parts I and II, because who can resist the DeNiro/Pachino combo. Both of those movies are ones that I have to watch whenever they are on (Don't ask). Couple that with some Thanksgiving leftovers from yesterday's experiment and your gal will be relaxing.

However, in the words of Ah-Nold: I'll Be Back.

Miss You! Mean It!

Labels: ,


Posted by Lys :: 2:11 PM :: 0 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------