This Page

has been moved to new address

What You Don't Know...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Just Because...
Just Because...

Monday, November 19, 2007

What You Don't Know...

While I was away this weekend, I had ALOT of time to think - especially during the 3 hour drive to and 3 hour drive back. I also had alot of time to play my iPod but that's not the reason for this post.

One thing that's weighing heavily on my mind is my future - and what is about to happen. Also, I remembered my past and how I have some amazing friends that have been with me through the years. I miss them terribly, however, I'm not willing to brave the snow just yet for another Philly excursion. I was ecstatic when I caught this today on YouTube.

I love Expose - seeing them perform with some VERY familiar faces on the sidelines (EJ - NICE shorts - Alvin - What the???), prompted me to email a few suspects immediately. Those were the days. Enjoy!

Labels: ,


Posted by Lys :: 7:48 PM :: 0 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------