This Page

has been moved to new address

If I'm A Really Good Girl...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Just Because...
Just Because...

Sunday, November 25, 2007

If I'm A Really Good Girl...

And I get through the upcoming week...


I'm soooo treating myself to a virtual shopping spree at Sur La Table and dropping by Crate & Barrel. I'll even brave the #@*@*@*# Millenia Mall if I survive the chaos that's about to befall me. In a classic avoidance of blame, I will point the finger at Sarah on the impending shopping spree since she peaked my curiosity about some trumpet glasses that she featured on her site. Plus, while flipping through the C&B catalog, my eyes fell on a few lovely things like:

These Copper Chargers

This Gorgeous Copper Footed Compote bowl

The Kira Stemless Flutes and Kira Martini Glasses, both in teal, of course

And, knowing me - whatever else hits my fancy. Because, if anything, I'm prepared for the onslaught of the holiday season. And, trusting how things are about to go this week, I will need some retail therapy mixed with perhaps a Peppermint Martini or, if I feel adventurous, a Chocolate Pomegranate Martini.

Also, I think I'm going to do the tree in shades of teal, cobalt blue, silver and bronze, to reflect the living room. That, of course, could change as my mind drifts during the week - or perhaps I'll have a 3:00 a.m. Eureka Moment. When I'm in these project modes, one never knows. I will, however, be looking for a few things to decorate my "quasi mantel" and this is the first year I'm really hitting the holiday mojo, moreso than any other year. Heck, even the Christmas Tree I bought has fake snow on it (just a touch, nothing too tacky).

In other news, I have tix to Joel Osteen Thursday Night. Guess who CAN'T GO Thursday night and has to work late. Yup - moi. This is the second time that I've had tix to go see Pastor Osteen that was waylaid due to work stuff. I tried to do a little investigative work to see if everything is going to go straight through to Friday at 5/6 p.m. and yes. We'll be here working late Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and hopefully out at a reasonable hour on Friday. Holiday party is Saturday. I'll be imbibing on Sunday and I'm taking off on Monday. Sounds fair, right?


:::sigh:::

I wish I could be a tad more positive, but I got this weird feeling that something is just not right. However, thankfully I think quick on my feet so I'll try to stay as upbeat as I can.

Labels: ,


Posted by Lys :: 12:38 PM :: 0 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------