This Page

has been moved to new address

The Final Stretch...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Just Because...
Just Because...

Tuesday, December 04, 2007

The Final Stretch...

Is it horrible that I am so excited to work out of my office (well, cubicle, but still you get the picture) today? Yes, there is still a ton to do and will be done before deadline but supposedly tomorrow will be, hopefully, the last day of running into the office, running to the offsite location for 3 hours, back to the office, back to the offsite location and back to the office to await the decision. Tonight will be a late night as we prepare for tomorrow but I'm prepped and ready to go.

Last night I received a dinner invite, but I felt massive guilt as I had to decline - all I wanted to do was crawl into my bed and sleep. A raccoon has nothing on these dark circles, let me tell ya. And today, I made the determination that it was great thing I purposely failed my LSATS in college. Being a lawyer will never be in the cards for me.

Labels:


Posted by Lys :: 1:31 PM :: 0 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------