This Page

has been moved to new address

And The Tide Slowly Turned....

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Just Because...
Just Because...

Friday, November 30, 2007

And The Tide Slowly Turned....

I'll type more tomorrow (when Fuzzy aka Shadow gets groomed) but today was a bit better than Sun - Thurs. Looks like another week of hell is before me but strangely I'm blase about it. I pulled close to 70 hours this week. Eeks.

The best news for me is I have 6-7 hours of sleep ahead. After this week, I need it. Plus the end of NaBloPoMo is here. If you expect me to think, can I get a raincheck?

Hope you all have a great weekend. I might just take tomorrow off.

Labels:


Posted by Lys :: 8:29 PM :: 1 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------