This Page

has been moved to new address

Now THIS I Like...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Just Because...
Just Because...

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Now THIS I Like...

Normally I'm not a fan of the designer that mostly everyone seems to adore, Marc Jacobs. The same for Michael Kors (too long to explain why). In true Carrie Bradshaw fashion, I like the usual shoe suspects, Jimmy (Choo), Manolo (Blahnik), Christian (Louboutin), and Stuart (Weitzman).

So for me to fall for this Marc Jacobs lovely - it's unheard of. (I blame Valley Girl - she had a link, I clicked and then saw the neon light that said SALE).




Since I must replace a pair of shoes :::sniffle::: after today's tumble and they have one that is just my size (I think - does MJ run small?), I am intrigued. I'm sure I'll get back to my senses tomorrow but for now, these are lovely!

(I wonder if I can get cash back... hmmmm.)






Labels:


Posted by Lys :: 6:53 PM :: 5 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------