This Page

has been moved to new address

Picture Time...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Just Because...
Just Because...

Monday, December 03, 2007

Picture Time...

Well, since I'm still in Project Hell (estimate we'll be done by Wednesday), I just figured I'd finally post a picture of Shadow, post haircut. She wasn't feeling so hot yesterday so she decided to pass out on the bed. Surprisingly, she prefers her hair shorter - and she did wind up getting matted last week - how I don't know, but eeehs. Excuse the mess in the background por favor.


She's feeling much better now - but she wanted to kill me for putting the phone in her face.

Labels: ,


Posted by Lys :: 7:28 PM :: 5 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------