This Page

has been moved to new address

Cyber WHA?

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Just Because...
Just Because...

Monday, November 26, 2007

Cyber WHA?

Day One (well technically Day Two) of the work thingy is done and over... 5 more days... (or perhaps more - I'll know more on Friday. Developments were happening like mad this morning and my head was spinning more than Britney on a dance floor.

But in my whole flurry of activity this morning and yesterday, I completely spaced out that today is Cyber Monday. And, of course, Ebates is doubling the cash back on EVERYTHING. Dammit - the one day I can't really shop. However, I did save about $30 on the CSI dvds and, perhaps I might pick up a little Principessa for a giveaway to some blog readers for the holidays. We're talking creme of the crop here store wise: Nordys, Bloomies, Macys, Sur, the whole shebang. And you get paid to shop - well, its a bit but still - every bit helps right.

Anyways - get started on your shopping early, won't ya. Check out Ebates here and, if you are interested sign up. You get a bonus, I get a bonus - it's all good :) And, like I've said before coupons and sales are good. Cash Back is even better!

Labels: , ,


Posted by Lys :: 7:41 PM :: 4 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------