This Page

has been moved to new address

On The Hunt: Possible Grammy Dress Contender...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Just Because...
Just Because...

Monday, January 07, 2008

On The Hunt: Possible Grammy Dress Contender...

OK - the hunt is on for *the* dress for the Grammys. The last time I went, I wore something full length, loooooow back, high turtleneck and my heels ripped the dress hem to SHREDS. Plus -open bar, possible tripping, blond AND long dress = VERY messy combo.

SO, I'm looking for plus size cocktail dressy dress that I can use for future dressy occasions around here and will allow for tailoring because while I may be shrinking slowly, I don't want to totally lose my investment. And, I can't get the shoes first because I'm running into roadblocks.

I've noticed that the dresses are either too dressy, too mother-of-the-bride, too prom-y or too casual. Not to mention, I have cleavage - that can limit some dresses. Some dresses don't really allow for cleavage and no amount of hollywood tape can keep the girls up without proper support, ya know. I have my dress already for the night before at the Ivy - just the ceremony has to be a bit za-za-zooo, if you get my drift.



First Contender: Nordstrom JS Boutique Beaded Mesh Dress in Brown or Midnight or the standard Black.








Second Contender: Kiyonna's Cashmere Satin Dress in Gray (tho I think it would look better on Reese than moi.)



I'll post more contenders as I find them. My goal is to have my dress next week or so to allow for alterations if need be. Any suggestions?

Labels: , ,


Posted by Lys :: 10:14 PM :: 4 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------