This Page

has been moved to new address

An Apology from Moi to You...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Just Because...
Just Because...

Friday, February 15, 2008

An Apology from Moi to You...

Many many MANY thanks to Erin over at ERIN COOKS who alerted me to an interesting fact - my feed was not showing up on people's readers. I don't check my feed on my own reader - because, quite honestly, I'm still behind on blogs I find. I even had to weed through my sidebar to see what blogs are active, what are dead - what ones are coming back (Y'all know who you are - this is my begging - PLEASE! :)), etc.

If y'all know me, I can program the time on my VCR, set up the electronics in my house and I am smart for a blonde yet when it comes to that damn DVD recorder that's collecting dust, I'm inept. I'm learning computers slowly. I'm not a whiz like my boy BR who is beyond technologically savvy. I'm still learning all the bells and whistles on the new 'puter and every day is a new revelation. Hell, it took me YEARS to learn how to cross crap out edit. I'm no HTML wiz by any means, but I get by. So when I heard my feeds were not burning, I jumped on Feedburner so quickly my own daggone head was spinnin'. Off to the help section, browsing, clicking, finding other people with issues, hitting up Bloglines F.A.Q., etc. etc. etc.

I think I fixed the problem, but I apologize for the 26 posts that showed up in people's feeds today. I seriously did not make up 26 posts yesterday. I'm yappy - but even I can't post 26 different items in a day. There's not that much in this blond brain of mine. I am, however, blogging daily for 365 days my friends - sometimes twice. It's the Na-Blah-Blah thing some people dared others to do (Hotfessional - you know I'm callin' you out, right?) and oy vey - fresh content daily has this gal's brain on overdrive. I even sit with my friends and when something happens, they'll comment "This would be GREAT for blog fodder, right?" Yeah - my friends are *ahem* special (jus' playin' - I lurve my friends. They are fabulous!)

I will have a fun post later today - promise, because it's in relation to something that happened last week and I've been meaning to blog about it. Let's just say it involves H., MB and a VERY tall man - well two. And yours truly wound up wearing flats. Go figure.

Labels: , ,


Posted by Lys :: 12:35 PM :: 0 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------