This Page

has been moved to new address

YouTube Finds

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Just Because...
Just Because...

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

YouTube Finds

Oh. My. Gosh - the wonders of YouTube…

This video was recently uploaded and, as I check NightTracks every so often, I saw this and went “OH NO They DIDN’T!” Little insider info - one of the guys in the video was from *ahem* a certain band before he joined this group and I had a huge crush on him when I was 12. Then I met him. Crush dissipated rather quickly but the album is still on the CD rack. MB/Ana - do. not. go. there or I will not, in no way, be visiting Utah.

Boys Club "I Remember Holding You"



And - in the true giggle fest fashion - gotta love when I prep for Philly and run across gems like this. What is up with EJ and that damn whistle of his?

Pretty Poison on that show that will not be named lest Big Brother come across this post... ;)



Enjoy!

Labels: , , ,


Posted by Lys :: 6:57 PM :: 0 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------