This Page

has been moved to new address

We Interrupt Our Regularly Scheduled Programming...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Just Because...
Just Because...

Thursday, February 28, 2008

We Interrupt Our Regularly Scheduled Programming...

To tell you that yours truly has been granted a day of blogging rest by Blog 365.

In observance of the leap year (and to give my brain a rest), all Blog 365 participants have been advised to take a day away from the keyboards.

What does that mean, you ask? It means that while I will be here in Philly freezing my cushioned tushy off, I will be imbibing copious amounts of wine, shopping my little heart out at Sur La Table (WHEEEE!) and visiting with old friends and not once looking at the blackberry going "Shit - I need to post before midnight" and then searching deep within the brain cells looking for some sort of blog fodder.

We'll be back to normal on Saturday - maybe I can figure out how to upload pictures on this thing before then.

Don't do anything I wouldn't do! Or, if you do find yourself getting into trouble - at least make sure you have access to funds for bail.

Labels: ,


Posted by Lys :: 7:10 PM :: 1 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------