This Page

has been moved to new address

He Thinks We Don't Know...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Just Because...
Just Because...

Friday, February 22, 2008

He Thinks We Don't Know...

I'm a bit miffed...

Reese and I both run the unofficial website for the show I was on eons ago and, as one of my friends said, I am the gal who loves to help keep everyone in touch. With all our busy schedules, it's tough but getting easier in the days of social media. Basically, let's call us the unofficial alumni wenches. Many of the photos on that site, the MySpace and the message group are from my personal photo album. Other photos are from other regulars and guests. It's a great thing.

Over the years, we've always had a particular fan that has kinda been a bit "competitive". I'm not against fans - hell, I was one myself before I was invited to the set. I am, however, apprehensive of some that make my internal radar chime quicker than a doorbell. I always try to trust my instinct when it comes to that. This one "fan", well it's gone from a chime to a long drawn out alarm over the years. He starts a message board when the message group took off. Fabulous - we show our support and register, post, etc. When the message group website couldn't handle the volume of photos we had, I built the unofficial website to house all the pictures (which is at our expense - it's far from free). He starts his own page on a free server. We were cool with that. He's in his corner, I'm in mine. I tend to stay mum on some things in the interest of keeping things with this part of my life conflict free.

Well, something was nagging me today when I went to email a few people to let them know we were coming to town and I did a quick google search. *boom* There's his site. And, on his site are photos from MY PERSONAL ALBUM that were featured on OUR page not for display anywhere else. However, knowing it's from our page, from my album - you would think he would have linked, asked, something. (Note to self: Be more proactive with photo links. Bad Lys bad!)

What do you think I should do? Obviously talking with him just doesn't work because the last time we warned him about this stuff from the group, he didn't listen (as evidenced by his now posting of photos that are not his). Part of me wants to be a major wench and put him on blast publicly. However, part of me wants to play Copyright Protector and go about it the legal route.

:::sigh:::

Labels: , ,


Posted by Lys :: 12:38 AM :: 5 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------