This Page

has been moved to new address

Randomness Alert...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Just Because...
Just Because...

Saturday, February 23, 2008

Randomness Alert...

Finally, the internet is up and working. Had nothing but problems trying to get the computer to work - but finally, at 11:25 pm it is fully operational - no blogging via blackberry as I don't want to fail my3?? days left of blogging on Blog 365...

*********************************************************
Now, my bloglines is beginning to fail me - so I wonder, is Mercury in retrograde or something? Because, seriously, when I'm ****blocked from reading Antony Bourdain's blog, Hotfessional's blog, Sarah's blog, Food Network Addict's blog, etc. - I take that as a sign of attack from Bloglines. Don't make me go to GoogleReader... I'll do it. I need to find out what is happening in Miami at South Beach Food & Wine Festival...

*********************************************************

I had to drop by my fave salon today to get a haircut so I don't appear like Shaggy of Scooby Doo fame in the Philly photos next week. As always, Karrie didn't disappoint - but something seems different. We'll see how it turns out tomorrow. However, the girl that did my brows was 30 min. behind (even after Karrie switching spots with her so I didn't have to wait for the late one), and Alissa, the brow girl, did quite the crappy job, if I may say so. She was so concerned about bitching about how many clients she was behind in, how she hadn't taken a break, how she was overbooked, how etc. etc. etc. to the shampoo girl that I thought - "She best be paying attention". Sure enough, she didn't and I didn't catch it until I got in the car. I would have caught it sooner had she offered a mirror, I had only to check the big mirror and the place was packed. I think I'm going to have to call the owner and make it clear she touches me again, I'll break the wax wand and tell her to go back to beauty school. So the hunt for a decent brow person is on again. Dammit all to hell. And I'll have to even this mess up my damn self tomorrow. I'd switch salons but I adore Karrie and as for Alissa, I'm going to give her the "off day" pass. She's still not coming within 10 feet of me though.

*******************************************************
Finally, is this not yummy? I detest all things celebutant/celebutard, but the turquise color that is sported by a certain ra-rah girl off a hit show in this bag had me at hello. I'll post the red one, but if you really want to see it, go check out the D&B site. And I'm definitely not a Dooney gal by any means, but I'm willing to go fondle and change my opinion.


Labels: , , ,


Posted by Lys :: 11:25 PM :: 5 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------