This Page

has been moved to new address

Fashionista Pic: The Red Trench...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Just Because...
Just Because...

Monday, March 03, 2008

Fashionista Pic: The Red Trench...

Feelin' a little sassy as I walked off the plane was due in part to one of my major scores when I was in Philly this weekend... a rockin' Red Trench.

Oh. My. Holy Hell. I love it. I don't wear a lot of red but in this jacket I felt like a million bucks. Add a pair of Right Fit Jeans and a belted sweater from torrid and I was stylin'. Reese was spot on when she told me "GET IT!" and that girl knows a good trench - let me tell ya.

No wonder why I looked the part for an upgrade to business class. One little tip I learned from some of my recent readings of Colin Cowie, Nina Garcia et al. Always dress the part. Gone are the days of the little "bitchling" as sometimes a 9to5 makes one feel. More like power publicist, right?

It's on sale and I have to suggest for those plus size gals that want to command attention, here you go!

Labels: , ,


Posted by Lys :: 2:00 PM :: 2 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------