This Page

has been moved to new address

Brief Missive From Station Command aka the Hotel...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Just Because...
Just Because...

Saturday, March 01, 2008

Brief Missive From Station Command aka the Hotel...

Yesterday's day of rest was quite invigorating, to say the least. Now we're at March 1 - 16 days until one of my favorite holidays - and tonight is our last night in Philly.

Have we taken alot of pictures, ummm.. no. I have had to use the covert cam when we went to a concert the other night and took a couple shots here and there. Today, it will be cameras, cocktails and carousing.

Yesterday it was all about the shopping. We hit up Sur La Table (after I got lost - AGAIN), yours truly only spent a little bit because I couldn't bring alot home but I did fondle the pots and decide that a Le Creuset Fondue Pot is next on the list of "must haves" along with a double boiler (I saw a copper one that was gorgeous!), a new bigger dutch oven and before I can go bat ass crazy, I must get a standing pot rack. My cabinets won't stand a chance if I don't.

We also hit up the Cherry Hill mall and it was quite nice. Got a few things, will disclose later and now I'm heading out to brunch with Reese & CK, going to catch up with Jas and a couple others and then tonight we're out and about. Tomorrow - it's back to the Florida heat and I will try and post pics tonight. Pinky swear!

And that's my update from the front. Lys out!

Labels: ,


Posted by Lys :: 11:24 AM :: 3 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------