This Page

has been moved to new address

Party Planning ...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Just Because...
Just Because...

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Party Planning ...

One good thing about parties is the fun. One crazy thing about parties is all the overthinking planning that goes into it.

For big events, I often create spreadsheets with menu ideas, guest list, shopping lists, etc. but for the small events, I don't really think in planner mode. I should but, sadly, I don't. Then I saw these nifty little Party Prep Pads over at SeeJaneWork and I went "Hmmmmmm".

How do you plan for your soirees? Am I the only over complicated gal with spreadsheets? Should I enroll in Excel rehab?

Labels: ,


Posted by Lys :: 6:39 PM :: 5 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------